CBD and Your Health
CBD and Your Health – Do you know the potential of CBD? Each year, new and exciting health trends boggle the minds of consumers and create entirely new markets. While some come and go after debunked claims, CBD is still rising to major headlines. It has sparked the interest of renowned political and scientific figures. Even social icons such as Chrissy Teigen, Paris Hilton, Larsa Pippen and Kim Kardashian have spoken out about their use and support of CBD.
While some consumers use it differently than others, it all comes back to the internal balance of your system via the Endocannabinoid System. CBD products infused with natural and meaningful ingredients interact with this system naturally.
The question continues – “What CBD product should I be using?” At Infinite CBD, our goal is to assist in achieving your goals, both physical, mental and everything in-between. It is this drive that leads us to release new and exciting products, perfect for incorporation into any lifestyle. Just like a gym regimen with goals set in mind, balancing the Endocannabinoid System can be comparable. The stability behind a schedule and goal can dramatically improve your quality of life.
What is CBD?
CBD, also known as cannabidiol, is one of hundreds of cannabinoids found in both cannabis and hemp plants. In reference to Infinite CBD, we source our CBD from Colorado-grown hemp plants. Many people are familiar with the popularized cannabis plant because of the up and coming THC/Cannabis market. However, the hemp plant packs plentiful amounts of essential vitamins, minerals and even protein! Hemp plants also produce much more CBD than cannabis, which is why Infinite CBD utilizes it so much.
In the hemp plant alone, there are over 113 cannabinoids with some still to be discovered. Our team only makes use of a single cannabinoid called cannabidiol (CBD). Studies have shown that this lone cannabinoid has the potential to reimagine and redefine homeopathic and natural alternatives.
Improve From Within
Within us resides a system built to handle and process the chemicals that come from cannabis and hemp plants. This system, referred to as the Endocannabinoid System (ECS), it’s what makes it possible for us to properly digest and utilize this chemical for all that it is worth. Moreover, it’s not only humans who can benefit from cannabinoids – many creatures in the animal kingdom have the same capability to experience CBD health benefits!
The ECS houses receptors that grab onto the cannabinoid and absorb the particle. You might have been wondering how this chemical can help polar opposite issues. All of this is due to those receptors – CB1 and CB2. In short;
- CB1 Receptors – these are personal to us, affecting our mood, appetite, thoughts and other active brain function. Our CB1 receptors support the attributes of ourselves that others notice.
- CB2 Receptors – our “behind the scenes” receptors. CB2 manages our inflammation and pain, working through our immune system.
Research shows that when balancing the Endocannabinoid System, we are working toward overall homeostasis. When the ECS is in check, scientists have proven that other bodily functions work more efficiently than not. For example, when you go to bed. Did you know your body naturally produces melatonin when you’re heading to bed? Well, balancing your ECS is a great way to kickstart healthy brain function – which would include improving sleep levels. Studies have shown that improving sleep can lead to an extensive amount of lifestyle improvements. Consider it to be a way to healthily polish an engine.
Are There Different Kinds of CBD?
Factually, no. CBD from a hemp plant is too closely relatable from that of cannabis to draw any true difference. However, the answer would be “yes” to an inquisitive customer at the CBD retail counter. Whether it be due to manipulation after extraction or blending with other chemicals, CBD products are not all alike.
Consumers should know, there are different varieties within CBD products with labels that can get a bit confusing. Mainly, there are three to be concerned with. They are:
- CBD Isolate: The bread and butter of Infinite CBD. This is strictly the single chemical/cannabinoid extracted from the plant and bound with MCT or coconut oil.
- Full Spectrum: When extracting the CBD from the plant, all other cannabinoid siblings and flavor profiles (also known as flavonoids) follow suit. This would include one of the more popular cannabinoids, tetrahydrocannabinol – or THC for short.
- Broad Spectrum: Almost mirroring full spectrum, broad spectrum contains the lineup of cannabinoids and flavonoids without the presence of psychoactive elements (THC).
- Nano CBD: Think of CBD Isolate – now imagine the single particle all by itself. At Infinite CBD, we break that single particle down to smaller than a red blood cell, only measurable in nanometers. This makes it much easier for your body to absorb.
Don’t Believe Us?
We value education as our first priority. Teaching our customers how they can benefit from CBD is the very first step in balancing world health. While we could go on for days about how much we believe in CBD, we’d like our customers to tell our story instead. Check out these reviews and reach out to our dedicated customer service team if you have any further questions about CBD and what you stand to gain from it!
Read more reviews!