Get to Know Your Endocannabinoid SystemMarch 2, 2023
CBD For AllMarch 8, 2023
Pure Isolate CBD or Full Spectrum?
Cannabidiol, or CBD, has been gaining popularity in recent years due to its purported benefits. CBD can be derived from either hemp or cannabis plants, and there are two primary forms of CBD: Full Spectrum and Pure Isolate. While both forms have potential health benefits, there are some pros and cons to consider. The main difference between Pure Isolate CBD and Full Spectrum CBD is the composition of cannabinoids and other plant compounds that are present in the final product.
Pure isolate CBD is typically made by extracting only the CBD molecule from the plant and isolating it from all other compounds, resulting in a product that is 99% pure CBD. This means that it contains no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or flavonoids that are naturally found in the hemp plant. On the other hand, Full Spectrum CBD is made by extracting all of the cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids found in the hemp plant, resulting in a product that contains a full range of plant compounds. This includes trace amounts of THC, which is the psychoactive compound found in cannabis. However, our Full Spectrum CBD contains less than 0.3% THC and is derived from hemp to be legal in most of the United States.
Full Spectrum CBD
Full Spectrum CBD contains a variety of compounds found in the cannabis and hemp plants, including cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids. This means that Full Spectrum CBD may offer a more well-rounded benefit as it utilizes the “entourage effect” – the idea that the different compounds in cannabis work synergistically to provide greater benefits than each compound alone.
- Offers a wide range of benefits as it contains multiple cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids.
- May have more potent effects
- May provide better relief for issues due to the presence of other compounds such as THC and CBG.
- Full spectrum CBD may contain trace amounts of THC, which could show up on a drug test.
- The taste and odor of Full Spectrum CBD can be earthy and strong.
- Individuals with sensitivities or allergies to other compounds in hemp may experience adverse effects.
Our Full Spectrum products are a great way for users to feel the effects of hemp derived THC, without going overboard. While most people like CBD, not all love THC and we get that! There have been many unfounded stigmas associated with THC but rest-assured THC is an all natural compound that has been used around the world for centuries.
Pure Isolate CBD
Pure Isolate CBD is CBD in its purest form, with all other compounds removed. This means that pure isolate CBD may provide a more targeted health benefit as it only contains CBD and nothing else.
- No risk of THC showing up on a drug test, as pure isolate CBD contains 0% THC.
- Taste and odor are more neutral than full spectrum CBD.
- Individuals with sensitivities or allergies to other compounds in cannabis can safely use pure isolate CBD.
- Pure isolate CBD may not offer the same level of benefits as full spectrum CBD, as it only contains CBD and no other compounds.
- May not provide as effective relief for anxiety and depression as full spectrum CBD, as it does not contain other compounds such as THC and CBG.
- May be less potent in its anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effects.
There are some people who don’t want anythin else besides CBD and we get that. That’s why our Pure Isolate products are for you! Gummies, Capsules, Tinctures, and Topicals are all 20% off until the end of March!
It’s Your Choice!
In conclusion, both Full Spectrum CBD and pure isolate CBD have their own set of pros and cons. Full spectrum CBD may offer more well-rounded benefits. However, it may not be suitable for individuals with sensitivities or allergies to other compounds in cannabis. Pure Isolate CBD provides a more targeted benefit. However, it may not offer the same level of benefits as Full Spectrum CBD. Ultimately, the choice between Full Spectrum and Pure Isolate CBD depends on individual preferences and needs. It’s always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement regimen.
Our product offer a wide array of effects and their formulations are tailored to your needs. We have both Pure Isolate and Full Spectrum versions of our Relax, Energy, Wellness, and Focus formulas.