CBD and Pet Wellness
CBD and Pet Wellness – We all love our pets like family, and we want nothing but the best for them. As pet parents, we’re always looking for ways to keep them happy and healthy. And that’s where CBD comes in! CBD, or cannabidiol, is a naturally occurring compound found in the hemp plant. It’s non-psychoactive, which means it won’t get your pet “high” and it’s safe for them to consume. Studies have shown that CBD can have a variety of benefits for our furry friends, from supporting their overall wellness to helping with specific issues.
Reasons for Scared Pets
Pets can experience anxiety just like humans do. It’s a natural response to stressors in their environment and can manifest in various ways, such as excessive barking, destructive behavior, or even changes in appetite. Some common causes of anxiety in pets include:
- Separation anxiety: This occurs when a pet is left alone and can be triggered by changes in routine, such as a new family member or a move to a new home.
- Loud noises: Fireworks, thunderstorms, and other loud noises can cause anxiety in pets.
- Changes in environment: Traveling, moving to a new home, or even rearranging furniture in the house can cause anxiety in pets.
- Illness or injury: Pets who are in pain or discomfort may experience anxiety.
- Lack of socialization or exposure to different environments: Pets that are not socialized or exposed to different environments can develop anxiety when faced with new situations.
- Training and behavioral issues: Pets that have not been trained or have behavioral issues can develop anxiety
It’s important to note that each pet is different, and what may cause anxiety in one pet may not have the same effect on another. Also, it’s important to consult a veterinarian or a professional in pet behavior if you think your pet is suffering from anxiety, they can help you identify the cause of the anxiety and recommend the best course of action.
CBD Delivery Method
How do you give your pet CBD? That’s where Infinite CBD’s Pet Tinctures come in! These tinctures are specifically formulated for pets, and are made with high-quality, organic CBD oil. They come in two flavors, beef and chicken, that your pet will surely love. And until the end of January 2023, they’re 20% off! So, it’s the purr-fect time to try them out.
One of the best things about Infinite CBD’s Pet Tinctures is that they’re easy to use. Simply add the recommended dosage to your pet’s food or treat. You can even add it to their water, but make sure they drink it all so they get the right amount. It’s that simple!
Don’t Just Take Our Word…
But don’t just take our word for it, here’s a customer review from Sarah, a pet parent of a Golden Retriever: “I’ve been using Infinite CBD’s Pet Tinctures for my golden retriever for about a month now and I’ve seen such a difference in her energy levels. She’s more playful and seems to be in a better mood overall. I highly recommend this product to any pet parent looking for a natural way to support their pet’s wellness.”
Remember, as with any new supplement, it’s important to consult with your veterinarian before introducing it to your pet’s diet, and to follow the recommended dosage guidelines. Give your pet the best with CBD and Infinite CBD’s Pet Tinctures!”
Remember – Active Animals are Happy Animals
There are many ways to keep pets active, and the best approach may vary depending on the type of pet you have and their individual needs. Here are some tips for keeping your pet active:
- Exercise: Regular exercise is crucial for keeping pets active and healthy. Dogs, for example, need at least 30 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise every day. This can include going for walks, runs, or playing in the backyard. Cats can benefit from playtime with interactive toys, such as laser pointers, or by providing them with scratching posts and climbing structures.
- Training and mental stimulation: Training and mental stimulation can help keep pets active and engaged. Teaching your dog new tricks, or doing agility training can be a fun way to keep them active, as well as providing them with puzzle toys or treat-dispensing toys for cats can keep them mentally stimulated.
- Playtime: Playtime with your pet can be a great way to bond and keep them active. Dogs love to play fetch, tug-of-war, and other interactive games, while cats enjoy playing with toys that mimic hunting behaviors.
- Adventure and exploration: Taking your pet on outdoor adventures, such as hiking, swimming, or exploring new parks and trails can be a great way to keep them active and engaged.
It’s important to note that each pet is different, and what may be the best way to keep one pet active may not be the same for another. Also, it’s important to consult a veterinarian or a professional in pet behavior if you have any concerns about your pet’s activity level or if you’re unsure about what activities are safe for them.