Homemade CBD Tea Recipe Its Variety of Health Benefits
In the U.S. and worldwide, do you know how much tea is consumed on a regular basis? Each day, Americans consume 1.42 million pounds of tea whether it is cold or hot. Whereas, on a worldwide scale, roughly 2 billion people drink tea as a morning ritual. Although tea is a beneficial drink of choice, it has started to become more modern. This is done by more types of teas being infused with cannabis or Cannabidiol (CBD). Inside of buying already made products, what if you could make your own homemade CBD tea?
The Merging of Different Types of Tea & CBD Oil Infusion
Nowadays, there are numerous homemade recipes for creating cannabis infused or just CBD-infused food and drinks. Some popular CBD-infused beverages include alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails, teas, coffee, soda, and even different juices. Out of all these drink options, tea is one of the coziest and most comforting beverages.
If you could make your own CBD tea, would you? Not only could you reap the benefits from drinking tea, but you could also reap CBD’s potential benefits too. Even though cannabis is not everyone’s cup of tea, CBD has become a top choice for lots of people. This is especially because CBD is a non-psychoactive, non-toxic, non-addictive, and safe substance.
Step-by-Step Homemade CBD Tea Recipe
This recipe is simple and only requires a few steps.
- Select your favorite type of tea (this can be in the form of a tea bag or loose leaf)
- CBD oil of choice – we recommend our Nano Enhancer
- Hot water
- Milk, non-dairy milk, or butter based on your preference
You will also need:
- Your go-to mug or teacup
- If you use loose leaf tea, an infuser will be needed
After gathering all of the ingredients and materials, follow these simple directions:
- Boil enough water in a pot or kettle
- Add your chosen form of tea into a mug or teacup
- Pour hot water onto the top
- Let the tea brew for several minutes (many packaged tea bags include desired brew time requirements)
- Remove the tea bag or infuser from the water
- Toss in a little milk, non-dairy milk, or butter (This is important because CBD oil cannot blend into water thus making it hydrophobic. However, CBD oil can mix well with other fatty/liquid-like substances)
- Add in your ideal CBD oil dosage
- Stir until the whole mixture is blended and combined
- Wait 5-10 minutes until the tea cools down
- Time to drink and enjoy!
The Potential Benefits of CBD Tea
Now that you know how to make homemade CBD tea, what are some of its benefits? CBD contains antioxidant properties, but tea also serves as an excellent antioxidant too. Certain types of tea can even help individuals get sleepy or relaxed. This is especially true for lavender and chamomile-rich teas. This aspect is similar to CBD because some people feel sleepy or drowsy after consuming it.
The potential benefits do not stop here though. Specific teas can help relieve headache pain and tension. Whereas, CBD contains analgesic properties thus providing pain relief. The combination of CBD and specific teas can have profound effects in regards to pain management. When making your own CBD tea, one important tip is to understand where your CBD is coming from.
Next time you are in the mood for a cup of hot tea, consider adding CBD oil into it. Since tea has its own array of benefits, why not boost your immune system even more and gain additional benefits from CBD too? If you have ever produced this recipe before, how did it turn out? Let us know your tea experience is in the comments below!