A CBD Massage Provides Stress Relief, Relaxation and Improved Posture
CBD massages have are becoming more popular. A massage using CBD offers an unconventional way to get relief from muscle soreness, chronic pain, tension and stress. Massage Envy, a company that provides massage service for more than 1.62 million customers, provides various benefits of your typical massage.
- Stress relief. Lower heart rate and blood pressure in just one session of a massage. Adding a CBD massage to your routine can significantly reduce stress levels.
- Relaxation. Getting a massage will force you to be relax. Your body’s cortisol levels will decrease allowing you to be relax and be restful.
- Muscles. If you suffer from neck or back pain, releasing tension from your muscles might be what you are looking for. Massage therapy with relax any tense muscles.
- Headaches. Treat headaches and tension related headaches with a massage. By focusing on the neck, shoulders and head tension that causes a headache is released.
- Improves posture. Poor posture can have cruel effects on the body. Muscles are loose as the tension leaves, there is more flexibility in the body.
Incorporating CBD into Massage Therapy
The benefits of both massage therapy and CBD individually provide great relief to the body. When CBD is incorporated into massage therapy the results can be more intense. CBD will bind and act on the CB2 receptors which can be found near the skin. This will activate the endocannabinoid system to deliver relief.
Since CBD is non-psychoactive so you do not have to worry about getting a high feeling from the CBD massage. If you were to get a massage that incorporated both THC and CBD topical products, you still wouldn’t feel a high. This study concludes that the body has a low absorption rate for these cannabinoids and never absorbed into the bloodstream.
Where Do I Get a CBD Massage?
In many states where medical marijuana is legal, companies already service massage therapy using infused products; both THC and CBD. Start with some research to see if there is a massage therapist in your area that already offers CBD massage packages. If there already isn’t a company that offers this service; you can call your local massage therapist and ask if they are willing to allow you to bring your own CBD infused product.
Each company will be different on whether they will allow you to use your own lotion during the massage. This will give the option to select what type of CBD product you want to use. You can use that one product you found that works for you or you have made your own high-potency topical.
Infinite CBD Massage
You can use two of our product if you are looking to use Infinite CBD for your massage. First, you can use the dropper. Place a few drops on the skin and massage in. You can add a few drops to your favorite lotion or ointment to cover a wider area of skin.
Next, you add the raw CBD isolate into a lotion to make your own. Dose as high as you want or as low as you want based on the lotion and CBD isolate ratio. Both products can give you the results you are looking for when it comes to a CBD massage. Again, the body has a low absorption rate for cannabinoids so ensure you are getting a proper dose of CBD in your massage.