Week 3-CBD and Mental Health; 31 Days of Health
CBD and Mental Health
One in five American adults experience a mental illness according to mentalhealth.gov. Anxiety, major depression, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia were the most common diagnosis.
With 60% of people not seeing a doctor for their mental health issues, CBD is a great all natural alternative which demonstrates potential for mental health.
Week 3; CBD and Mental Health
During Week 3 of 31 Days of Health, we have partnered with Nicole Urdang, Holistic Psychotherapist to help gain awareness of common mental health issues and techniques on how to get healthier.
Combining these techniques with a regular regimen of CBD can help to reduce the symptoms associated with common mental health issues.
Thursday Create the life you want
By consciously detaching from seeking the one, perfect answer, you can let the ebb and flow of changing thoughts, feelings, situations, and sensibilities encourage greater openness and flexibility in your journey.
Friday Addiction Recovery; Techniques For Staying Sober
Breath work is an easy way to feel a sense of control. Take some time to think about your decision before engaging in a impulse.
Mediation provides inner peace. Breathe in and exhale while allowing thoughts to come and go.
Yoga Nidra mean yogic sleep. This clears the mind and puts you in a trance between waking and sleep.
Compassionate inquiry allows you to dive into whatever is bothering you to calm your thoughts and nervous system.
Saturday Anxiety: A Multi-Dimensional Approach To Peace
Focusing on a holistic approach of lowering anxiety, techniques used are cognitive, behavioral, nutritional, spiritual, and environmental.
Sunday Selfcare quiz
Give yourself one point for everything you do for yourself.
- Laugh, smile, and interact with others.
- Give of yourself or your resources in some way that feels meaningful.
- Openly talk with friends, family, a therapist, or clergy.
- Do yoga, qigong, or something else physical, breath related and restorative.
- Get outside for a walk or any other conscious appreciation of nature.
- Pay attention to something sensuous: a bite of food, piece of music, bird song, water cascading in the shower, or anything else you notice and appreciate.
- Drink enough water.
- Get enough sleep.
- Read or watch something inspiring, beautiful or deep.
- Eat healthy, delicious plant foods.
Monday Fall In Love With Yourself
Falling in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.
Two ways to find happiness.
1. Change your harsh, critical inner dialogue to something loving, positive, and supportive; and,
2. Choose a potential partner wisely. Not out of desperation or longing for someone to complete you, but because you come to respect, cherish and enjoy them.
Tuesday 4 Quick Ways To Keep Conflicts From Escalating
Take a breath and give yourself a moment to collect your thoughts and decrease your emotional intensity.
Agree with something they are saying.
Use the Oreo approach: say something positive, then say what you think as gently as possible, then say something else positive.
Have an exit strategy in mind, so you can take a break, even if it means asking to use the bathroom, or getting a glass of water.
Wednesday Tapping to Relieve Stress & Clear Negative Emotions
Tapping is beneficial for quickly calming the body and letting it know that it is safe. There are many tapping videos on YouTube, but this video is a great one to start out with.
Thursday Breathing: 10 Breaths To Create Joy
The human body is great at detecting danger. To try and counteract this, take 10 deep breaths whenever you are happy. When you read a good book, feel great after a workout, or just ate a delicious apple, take 10 deep breaths and focus on the happy feelings.
Infinite CBD Products on Sale
Enjoy the following products for 20% off from January 17 to 24.